The Family Center at Pathways for Change serves individuals and families of all ages who are…
• Struggling financially. Household income is 200% or less of federal poverty guideline.
• Working to restore and strengthen their family.
• Involved in the child welfare system or at risk.
• Seeking recovery from a substance abuse problem. Individual and family is affected and wants help getting and staying clean and sober.
• Living in subsidized housing. Family wants to become self-sufficient.
• Reintegrating into the community from prison or jail. Individuals released within the last three years are committed to living crime-free.
• Desiring a change and a new direction in life.
Click Here To Watch Video! See how the Family Center makes a difference in our community!